Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Hhhmmmm....I'm Stuck!!

If I were stuck underground, like the men in Chile, I would really like my pillow. I'm sure that the ground isn't all that great to sleep on. I would also like to have my iPod I can't keep calm unless I have music. Another thing I would like to have is my cell phone (with service, other wise it would be unless, and an undie-able batter). I would want to be able to talk and text my friends and family, especially in a life or death situation. The thing that I would want the most would have to be homemade cheese enchiladas. In case I did die then I would want that to be my last meal. If I were trapped underground like the men in Chile I would be very scared and upset. I would probably cry a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment