Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Whale!

When I crawled onto the shore I was picked up by two strangers, one with a towel for me. I look up to thank the strangers and see at the very least fifty camera crews and interviewers, plus the crowd of vacationers running toward us. Then all I hear are questions and I try to answer the best I can. "Why were yall so far out there? That was incredible!" I said "We were practicing for a swimming competition later in the summer." "What happened out there, and what was going through your mind as those magnificent creature came by you?" I could only reply, "The whales just jumped up by us. It was crazy! We're just swimming at a slow relaxed pace and then all of a sudden a whale is in the air above us!" I look around trying to find Natalie and Jordan but I can't see them anywhere. " Were you worried that you would be swallowed? Tell me who was with you out there?" "My two friends Natalie and Jordan were with me, and no I knew they wouldn't eat us. We're not fish!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment