Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sight-I like to look at the sunset and the sunrise. I love how vibrant the colors are! One time I was asked one time which I liked more the sunset or sunrise and I couldn't pick. Last year I spent the night at Natalie's house with her and Macy. We stayed up the entire night and when it was starting to get light outside Natalie and I climbed to the roof and watched the sunrise.
Touch-I recently got a blanket for Christmas from my grandma and it is the softest thing I have ever felt in my whole fifteen years of life.
Sound-I like the sound of and orchestra. When I listen to an orchestra I like to close my eyes and just completely relax and feel the beats and sounds in my veins. I probably don't seem like the type of person to enjoy this genre of music and I don't listen to it much but I do enjoy listening to an orchestra.
Taste-Dr Pepper and chocolate are the best things in the world. Dr Pepper and chocolate make me feel very excited and serene!
Smell-I love the smell of coffee. No one in my house drinks coffee but when I'm at work I have to pour coffee and fill filters with coffee and sometimes I just sit there and waft the smell towards my face. The smell of coffee makes me feel very warm and distant from the world, funny how something as simple as coffee can make you feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment