Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

Dear Coach Ashmore,
I don't read books....EVER!! I ALWAYS go to the internet and just read summaries of what I was supposed to read the night before. This is the only book I have ever read when being told to. I have two favorite books out of the millions that I have read and this one is the #1 out of the two. For example, I asked for the entire Hunger Games series (three books) for Christmas this past year. Today is Friday, I am just now doing this blog because I have been so busy this week. Right now my stomach is hurting so bad because I am so ready for tonight, I can't hardly stand it! I could probably die of an anxiety attack but I'm not letting it happen because I want to see the movie so bad!! I now know that we aren't going to the movie during school today but I am definitely going tonight so, Thank you Coach Ashmore for at least considering letting us go!
Sincerely, Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment