Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Past Time(s)

My top three favorite past times would be cooking, hanging out with friends, and watching movies. I have been cooking since I was big enough for my grandma to move my arms and stir the batch of brownies we used to always make. My grandma got me into cooking with 4-H as well. I love to make pumpkin bread, banana bread, brownies, rice krispie treats, and not only goodies but I love to make meals as well. I'm very fortunate to be in athletics because I love to eat, which got me into cooking meals more often. I love to spend time with my friends because when I am with them I don't think about school or work, I can just be myself, relax, and laugh. I usually watch movies with my family or friends, never alone. My friends and I have a movie night every week and same with my family. My family and I have started a series of television episodes my parents used to watch when they were young called The A-Team, we aren't even a fourth of the way done with all the episodes and we've been watching them for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment