Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Music!

I listen to mostly country music. Brad Paisley is my favorite artist and singer, he is my favorite singer because I enjoy the types of songs he sings and his voice. My favorite song at the moment is Remind Me by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood. My least favorite song writer is going to be any kind of rap singer, and I dislike almost all rap songs. My parents listen to Christian music and I do approve. I'm not one of those teens who plugs in headphone to their iPod on long road trips. I enjoy listening to the same music as my parents but it's not my absolute favorite. My mom hates country music with every bone in her body. It doesn't matter who the singer is or what the song is about she can't stand listening to music. But she loves Keith Urban's voice which is kinda contradicting her original opinion but that's the way she is. My dad on the other hand loves country music just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment