Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Old Milk!

The worst thing I have ever tasted would be rotten milk. I used to drink milk like it was going out of style. Several years ago I was spending one hot summer day at my grandparents and they don't drink milk much so they didn't know the milk was as old as the stone age. I got a tall glass of milk and thought "Exactly what I need to quench my thirst!" As soon as I took a drink of that awful milk I slapped the cup onto the table and ran to the sink. While spitting violently into the sink, and throwing water into my mouth to get as much of that disgusting milk out of my mouth as I could, I did everything I could to not throw up right there into the sink. I haven't yet and will never drink milk again in my life. That one cup of milk ruined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment