Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MY perfect meal would absolutely have to be cheese enchiladas! My mother, Aunt, Grandmother and cousin Ashley would make them. They would make rice, beans, and a salad too. My dad, Grandpa, cousin's husband Landon, and Uncle would be outside talking. Tate, my brother, and Candace, my cousin would be running like wild all around my grandparents house and yard. Me and my cousin Sadie would be taking care of Harper who was born last September. My mother and Aunt would attempt to make sopaillas. My grandmother and Ashely would be looking at more baby pictures and comparing Ashley and Harper's facial reactions. When everything was finally ready to eat it would take us five to ten minutes as usual to get all the guys inside and at the table ready to eat. We would go through our traditional chaos trying to pass the food around to everyone and making sure everyone had a little of everything to eat. Sadie and I would bring up tattoos and piercings to my grandpa so we could have a good laugh and about how my grandma skipped school one year. My mom and Aunt would get mad at their parents for giving us ideas that we've already heard before. I would eat about eight enchiladas as always and everyone would call me a pig as always. This pretty much happens every time we have a family meal at my grandparents. I always have a good time and love being with my family! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment