Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful!

Every Thanksgiving my family and I put up our Christmas tree and decorations around the house. We pretty much just get ready for Christmas! Then we go to my dads parents house. My grandpa and dad fry a turkey. Then the next day we meet our Aunt, Uncle, and cousins at my moms house and have supper there. Then we go home stuffed! Every Thanksgiving day my family and I decorate our house for Christmas. We always wake up, get ready, go to my grandparents, eat Thanksgiving dinner, come home and decorate. It's our tradition! Ten things that I am thankful for are 1. The freedom to serve, learn, and worship my Lord, 2. My family, 3. The shelter my parents provide me, 4. Food, 5. My friends, 6. The ability to get an education, 7. Music, 8. The luxuries that I have, 9. Thanksgiving and Christmas break, 10. Electronics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment