Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Smoking Is A Horrible Habit!!

I honestly don't think it would change the mind of older people. Old people already have their mind made up on life and how they're going to live theirs. Take my grandpa for instance my cousins and I tell him all the time that every time he smokes its one day less with us. He says "Well I'm gona die anyway!" No matter what we say it doesn't change his mind. We know he's listening but he doesn't say much when we try to show him the facts of smoking. He also goes to the doctor about seven times a year for breathing problems. With this said I also think it might change the mind of a couple of younger people. They would really realize their life is being cut shorter and shorter every time they smoke. Some younger people still won't care. They think its cool, fun, not hurting anything but when they see a picture of what happens every time they go to get a cigarette they might start thinking twice before they light it.

No comments:

Post a Comment