Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

iKill :)

The coolest app I have seen would have to be Arcade Hoop Basketball Lite. I don't have anything that I could have apps on but I play on a lot of my friends iTouch's. One of the weirdest apps that I have seen is Pimple Pop. If you play this app all you do is pop zits. It shows a picture of a big (virtual) zit and you bring your fingers together and "pop" the zit. If I were to come up with an app I would make one where you could either be a cop or gangster. After you pick what you want to be you either if you were the cop kill all the gangsters. However if you were the gangster you would kill your enemy gangsters. My app would definitely Not be too graphic. When you killed the gangsters their blood wouldn't go flying everywhere like in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment