Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

↓ Mexico Under Drugs ↓

Mexico's President, Felipe Calderon, has a few problems on his hands. Calderon meets with Mexico's army and navy everyday. They are working together planing a seven month old presidency: a military assault against the drug cartels. Their plans are to wage street-by-street battles with the drug cartels. Calderon's main plan is to stop all the killing by the time he is done being president. Although Felipe's hopes are to stop the killing there have been 28,000 people killed since he became president. The drug cartels have committed over 3,000 execution-style killings in the past year and a half. Unfortunately, for us, the cartels ammunition comes from the United States. Their guns, for the past two years, have come mainly from Texas, Arizona, and California. The main deals are made near highways that cross the border and go deep into Mexico. Another problem for the Untied States involvement with the Mexican drug cartels is most of the drugs are coming our way! In 2008 the cartels sent at least 90% drugs to the US, now the percentage must be higher.The main cartels are the Gulf Cartel, the Juarez Cartel, and the Los Negros Cartel. The biggest cartel is called La Familia. La Familia announced a one month truce by letters, media, announcing it in the streets, and publicity. The gang claims it will halt all crime activity for the month of January. Their truce pretty much states that they want the people in Mexico to realize they aren't the only, or biggest trouble in their country. However the other cartels are still active with their crimes. Currently Mexico is having many problemos with drug cartels, obviously. The cartels are, without details, rebelling against their government, killing anyone that gets in their way, trafficking drugs, and kidnapping kids. In my opinion I don't think Felipe knows how to take care of his country. He should have taken care of this before it got out of hand. I would make sure my family was safe before I even thought about myself. I would definitely be paranoid of every little thing and every person I came in contact with. I would make sure I was updated everyday of things that might happen. I would be SUPER cautious!!

7 comments:

  1. HI iam from Brazil...

    eu não falo inglês, mais te encontrei na internet e estou seguindo você !!! se não for encomodo !!! hahaha abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm very sorry but what language is that? I've been trying to translate it so I could reply but...I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I'm Brazilian

    Do not I speak English, I'm using a translator, you have found the Internet more and am following YOU! blog! hugs hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Haha Well I am from the United States. I haven't ever talked to anyone from Brazil! This is pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. then I am the first!
    lol \ o / hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you are!! I have always planned on traveling to different tourist spots at various countries, what are some interesting places in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Copacabana, Amazônia, Litoral, Cristo Redentor ...

    ReplyDelete