Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fears!!

My biggest intangible fear is darkness. I'm scared of the dark because you don't know whats going on around you or what could happen next. I've had this fear for as long as I can remember, most people think that being scared of the dark is the dumbest fear ever but if you really think about it, you have no idea whats happening around you, unless you can hear it. My tangible fear would be heights. Being really high in the air makes my stomach go crazy and makes me feel sick. The way I deal with my fear of darkness is if I'm in the dark I don't move at all. The way I deal with heights is I don't do anything that has to do with being high in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment