Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hero!

1. The qualities I find in a hero are courage, strength, good willed, caring, responsible, respectable, and forceful.

2. Good and successful leaders should be strong, a good listener, smart, and responsible.

3. My mom is my hero, she has been for as long as I can remember. I tell my mom everything. She always gives me good advice, sometimes I don't want to hear it but it always comes out good in the end. We have our downs but our ups definitely overrule the downs.

4. A good leader in my life is my preacher. When you look at my preacher you see many great qualities such as, he is a very strong spiritual man. He has great advice as well.



5. When I think of a famous hero I think of SUPERMAN! Superman is a brave and kind-hearted hero. (Even though he came from another planet and is an alien all he wants is peace.)
6. One of many famous leaders was President Lincoln. President Lincoln was know for being very honest. Lincoln also stood up for what he believed was right, he went against slavery. Lincoln was a very strong and smart leader and president.

No comments:

Post a Comment