Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!

Best Friends Foreverrrr -Spongebob!
SISTERRRSSS!!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Weird Names

1. What does the Q in Q-tip stand for?-- Q in Q-Tip stands for Quality.
 2. What is your first and middle name? What do they mean? Do you know the reason your parents chose that name?--My first and middle names are Samantha Dawn--Samantha is a feminine form of Samuel using the suffix antha meaning (in Greek) "flower." Dawn is of Old English and it means "the first appearance of light, daybreak." My parents chose my name (Samantha) because my mom had a doll she called Samantha all of her childhood years. Dawn came from my father, just a more feminine form.
3. Just like the Q-Tip, think of three items that have a strange name. Why do you think they are strange for this particular item? --Hamburger because there's no ham. Balogne, Pair of Underwair

No comments:

Post a Comment